Sabtu, 01 Oktober 2016

Two Electronic Time To Go University

Here I tell two electronics that often I bring to the campus, the first is a laptop, because I carry a laptop is important because there are lots of activities for me, especially for my job and for learning activities are also on campus
and very lost if I did not bring a laptop anywhere because my work related to the Internet to make a report of my work in a week, that is also where I got a second job downlod services such as games, movies and anime films. to meet my needs her daily.
 That's because the laptop is useful and important for me to carry it wherever I go in one way or the one I seek fortune and as a means of seeking knowledge

for the latter item is very important for me that my phone, why it is important for me because the phone is very useful for communication, especially for my parents, my life partner, and friends and communication for the benefit of job that I currently live and on campus activities as well.
and so I regret if I did not bring the phone with me, because a lot of activity and the activities of its other important information.
enough of an explanation from me about two important items that I often take it wherever I go.
Thank You

1 komentar: